Medical Coding ICD-10-CM Codes Only
1. For the statement “ovarian androgen hormone hypersecretion” the main term to reference in the Index is __________.
1. For the statement “oligospermia due to efferent duct obstruction” the main term to reference in the Index is __________.
1. For the statement “acute antitubular basement membrane nephritis” the main term to reference in the Index is __________.
1. For the statement “adhesive shoulder joint capsulitis” the main term to reference in the Index is ___________.
1. Acute adenoviral follicular conjunctivitis is reported with code(s) _____________.
1. Viral endocarditis is reported with code(s) __________.
1. Mast cell leukemia in remission is reported with code ___________.
1. Evans syndrome is reported with code __________.
1. Medullary hypoplasia is reported with code ___________.
1. Tommy Jones was hospitalized, and the discharge diagnosis recorded for his case is meningitis due to Lyme disease. The correct code(s) for this case is/are __________.
1. Malignant neoplasm of the tail of the pancreas is reported with code __________.
1. Sally was admitted with a mass on her left ovary. After work-up it was determined that the mass was a benign neoplasm. The correct code for the principal diagnosis is __________. Medical Coding ICD-10-CM Codes Only
1. Tuberculosis cerebral arteritis is reported with code _____________.
1. Scarlet fever with otitis media is reported with code __________.
1. Tom Jones is being seen today by Dr. Smith for gonococcal tenosynovitis. The correct code for this case is _____________.
1. Tim Hill has been experiencing diarrhea for a number of weeks with weight loss. Testing has determined that he has a beef tapeworm infection. Code(s) ________________________ would be reported for this case.
1. The code used to report a benign neoplam of ureteric orifice of bladder is ____________.
1. A benign neoplasm of the hepatic flexure is coded with code ____________.
1. Janet is an 84 year old complaining of being tired and weak for the last week. She drove herself to the emergency department. The provided ordered blood work-up that revealed mast cell leukemia. The diagnostic code to report for this encounter is _____________.
1. Linda has been tired and complains of feeling weak for the last two to three months. Blood work shows that she has folic acid deficiency anemia. The code(s) for this case are _____________.
Medical Coding ICD-10-CM Codes Only
We provide professional writing services to help you score straight A’s by submitting custom written assignments that mirror your guidelines.
Get result-oriented writing and never worry about grades anymore. We follow the highest quality standards to make sure that you get perfect assignments.
Our writers have experience in dealing with papers of every educational level. You can surely rely on the expertise of our qualified professionals.
Your deadline is our threshold for success and we take it very seriously. We make sure you receive your papers before your predefined time.
Someone from our customer support team is always here to respond to your questions. So, hit us up if you have got any ambiguity or concern.
Sit back and relax while we help you out with writing your papers. We have an ultimate policy for keeping your personal and order-related details a secret.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Still reluctant about placing an order? Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee backs you up on rare occasions where you aren’t satisfied with the writing.
You don’t have to wait for an update for hours; you can track the progress of your order any time you want. We share the status after each step.
Although you can leverage our expertise for any writing task, we have a knack for creating flawless papers for the following document types.
From brainstorming your paper's outline to perfecting its grammar, we perform every step carefully to make your paper worthy of A grade.
Hire your preferred writer anytime. Simply specify if you want your preferred expert to write your paper and we’ll make that happen.
Get an elaborate and authentic grammar check report with your work to have the grammar goodness sealed in your document.
You can purchase this feature if you want our writers to sum up your paper in the form of a concise and well-articulated summary.
You don’t have to worry about plagiarism anymore. Get a plagiarism report to certify the uniqueness of your work.
Join us for the best experience while seeking writing assistance in your college life. A good grade is all you need to boost up your academic excellence and we are all about it.
We create perfect papers according to the guidelines.
We seamlessly edit out errors from your papers.
We thoroughly read your final draft to identify errors.
Dedication. Quality. Commitment. Punctuality
Here is what we have achieved so far. These numbers are evidence that we go the extra mile to make your college journey successful.
We understand your guidelines first before delivering any writing service. You can discuss your writing needs and we will have them evaluated by our dedicated team.
We write your papers in a standardized way. We complete your work in such a way that it turns out to be a perfect description of your guidelines.
We promise you excellent grades and academic excellence that you always longed for. Our writers stay in touch with you via email.