Answer Critical Thinking Questions 1-3 for Chapter 18 on page 526 and Clinical Application Question 1-4 for Chapter 19 on page 557. Answers should be submitted in a word document with any associated references used.
Answer Critical Thinking Questions 1-3 for Chapter 18 on page 526 and
1) What problem are associated with the use of live attenuated vaccines?
2) Many of the serological tests require a supply of antibodies against pathogens. For example, to test for Salmonella, anti-Salmonella antibodies are mixed with the unknown bacterium. How these antibodies obtained?
3) A test for antibodies against Treponema pallidum uses the antigen cardiolipin and patient’s serum (Suspected of having antibodies). Why do the antibodies react with cardiolipin? What is the disease?
Clinical Application Question 1-4 for Chapter 19 on page 557
1) Fungal infections such as athlete’s foot are chronic. These fungi degrade skin Keratin but are not invasive and do not produce toxins. Why do you suppose that many of the symptoms of a fungal infection are due to hypersensitivity to the fungus?
2) After working in a mushroom farm for several months, a worker develops these hives, edema, and swelling lymph node
a) What do these symptoms indicate?
b) What mediators cause these symptoms?
c) How many sensitivities to a particular antigen be determined?
d) Other employees do not appear to have any immunological reactions. What could explain this?
(Hint: The allergen is conidiophores from molds growing in the mushroom farm)
3) Physicians administering live, attenuated mumps and measles vaccines prepared in chick embryos are instructed to have epinephrine available. Epinephrine will not treat these viral infections. What is the purpose of keeping this drug on hand?
4) A woman with blood type A+ once received a transfusion of AB+ blood. When she carried a type B+ fetus, the developed hemolytic disease of the newborn. Explain why this fetus developed this condition even though another type B+ fetus in a different type A+ mother was normal
We provide professional writing services to help you score straight A’s by submitting custom written assignments that mirror your guidelines.
Get result-oriented writing and never worry about grades anymore. We follow the highest quality standards to make sure that you get perfect assignments.
Our writers have experience in dealing with papers of every educational level. You can surely rely on the expertise of our qualified professionals.
Your deadline is our threshold for success and we take it very seriously. We make sure you receive your papers before your predefined time.
Someone from our customer support team is always here to respond to your questions. So, hit us up if you have got any ambiguity or concern.
Sit back and relax while we help you out with writing your papers. We have an ultimate policy for keeping your personal and order-related details a secret.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Still reluctant about placing an order? Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee backs you up on rare occasions where you aren’t satisfied with the writing.
You don’t have to wait for an update for hours; you can track the progress of your order any time you want. We share the status after each step.
Although you can leverage our expertise for any writing task, we have a knack for creating flawless papers for the following document types.
From brainstorming your paper's outline to perfecting its grammar, we perform every step carefully to make your paper worthy of A grade.
Hire your preferred writer anytime. Simply specify if you want your preferred expert to write your paper and we’ll make that happen.
Get an elaborate and authentic grammar check report with your work to have the grammar goodness sealed in your document.
You can purchase this feature if you want our writers to sum up your paper in the form of a concise and well-articulated summary.
You don’t have to worry about plagiarism anymore. Get a plagiarism report to certify the uniqueness of your work.
Join us for the best experience while seeking writing assistance in your college life. A good grade is all you need to boost up your academic excellence and we are all about it.
We create perfect papers according to the guidelines.
We seamlessly edit out errors from your papers.
We thoroughly read your final draft to identify errors.
Dedication. Quality. Commitment. Punctuality
Here is what we have achieved so far. These numbers are evidence that we go the extra mile to make your college journey successful.
We understand your guidelines first before delivering any writing service. You can discuss your writing needs and we will have them evaluated by our dedicated team.
We write your papers in a standardized way. We complete your work in such a way that it turns out to be a perfect description of your guidelines.
We promise you excellent grades and academic excellence that you always longed for. Our writers stay in touch with you via email.